Forms & Info
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School has a range of policies and procedures that support and assist the School in achieving our mission and educational philosophy. They provide a key component necessary for the effective administration and organisation of the School.
The design and application of the policies and procedures help to ensure that the School continues to provide students with an excellent education and outstanding educational opportunities. These policies and procedures assist us in providing a high quality educational service that presents parents with genuine and valuable choice when selecting a school for their child.
At a more fundamental level, the policies and procedures are necessary for:
- Identifying and defining the School's programs and approaches, especially in relation to curriculum, teaching and learning, pastoral care and co-curricular activities
- Providing guidance for staff, students and parents in making decisions
- Setting and maintaining high standards – quality assurance
- Risk management
- Providing a safe and healthy environment
- Compliance and accountability
- All policies and procedures are reviewed periodically to ensure their relevance and effectiveness. Policies and procedures will change from time to time to suit needs and circumstance. Thus, the Policy and Procedures Manual is a dynamic document.
Some of the most recently requested policies will shortly be available for download at the bottom of this page. Copies of other policies can be requested by contacting the Bursar.
You can also view our current School Handbook and Boarding Handbook as downloads from this page.