Academic Scholarship Criteria:
- Applications are open for new and current students.
- Candidates are required to sit the Scholarship Selection Test to be held at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School on Saturday, 16 March 2024.
- Candidates must complete the online registration form and upload a copy of their last School report and NAPLAN results. Note there is a $110 fee payable as part of the online application.
- Candidates applying for Academic Scholarships must demonstrate commitment to academic studies and aspirations for personal development.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to an interview with the Scholarship panel.
Academic Scholarships will be awarded based on Academic results and will provide remission for 20% to 50% of the Tuition Fee only, for the duration of the student’s schooling at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School. Applications close Monday, 10 March 2024.