Humanitarian Or Philanthropic Endeavours Program (HOPE)
The HOPE Program enables the OGA to offer financial support to members who are endeavouring to achieve something extraordinary, help others or generally benefit mankind.
Previous HOPE funding recipients include:
- Mike House (84)
- Beth Ferguson (nee Tucker 83) and Rachel Paterson (05)
- John Jeffreys (former Staff, OGA Special Life Member)
- Sara Franklyn (nee Mardon 82)
- Sarah Twomey (nee Matthews 00)
- Margaret Paterson (nee Stanley 76)
- Lauren Jackson (12)
For more information about the program and how you can apply, please download the HOPE Information and Application Form.