We understand that students respond well to regular routine and structure and that many of our families lead busy lives, with some having the need to travel for work. We are pleased to offer Short Term boarding options for Day students from Years 7 to 12. Short Term Boarding requires a minimum stay of two weeks. If you require shorter stopovers, please see the information relating to Grammar Stopover and Sleepover options.
Benefits of Boarding
Boarding at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School has a range of benefits for your child including;
- Supervision by Boarding staff, who are also teachers at the School. This provides continuity of care for your child.
- Supervised study. Students are expected to attend supervised study each night, ensuring your child’s academic progress continues in your absence.
- Provision of freshly prepared meals. All meals provided to our Boarding students are prepared onsite by our qualified chefs and cooks. We are able to cater for special dietary requirements.
- Easy access to co-curricular activities. Students are transported to and from training, games and other co-curricular activities on School buses driven by School staff.
- Friendly community. Your child will be joining friends within our Boarding community, living with peers who they already know.
- Development of independence. Your child will benefit from the routines of Boarding, providing stability and helping to develop independence.
If you are interested in having your child join our Boarding Community for a short stay experience, please contact our Enrolment Office to discuss availability.