Welcome to Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School
….where we believe every person deserves every opportunity.
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School has a reputation for providing students of the South West with a high quality, well-rounded education, based on a strong academic foundation.
Our mission is to provide excellence in all-round education within a unique environment by:
- promoting best practice in pastoral, academic and co-curricular programs,
- creating a caring, stimulating, structured and Christian setting, and
- encouraging students to use all their gifts to flourish and to achieve their potential.
Vision and values
Our vision and values are to:
- be a welcoming and safe community which enables each student to achieve to their full potential; where every member is respectful of self and others; and all strive for excellence in learning.
- be a community exemplified by high expectations, where students build on their strengths and develop a strong moral character and resilience through perseverance, service, leadership and international opportunities.
- a community guided by Christian values where hope abounds.