Doris Trevena Memorial Scholarship Criteria:
- Applications are open for new and current students, entering Year 10 or 11 in 2025.
- Candidates are required to sit the Scholarship Selection Test to be held at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School on Saturday, 16 March 2024. (When completing the online process, complete the Academic Scholarship Application and then select Doris Trevena- fee is only paid once)
- Candidates must complete the online registration form including statements to demonstrate excellence in the area of sport, arts, leadership and/or community.
- Personal references confirming achievement and involvement in the nominated areas, along with the candidate’s last School report and most recent NAPLAN results are to be uploaded as part of the online application. Note there is a $110 fee payable as part of the online application.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to an interview with the Scholarship panel.
The Doris Trevena Memorial Scholarship provides remission for 20% to 50% of the Tuition Fee only, for the duration of the student’s schooling at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School. Applications close Monday, 10 March 2024.