Join our community
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School is a co-educational school educating both day and boarding students from Pre-Kindergarten through to Year 12. Our mission is to provide excellence in all-round education within a unique environment by promoting best practice in pastoral, academic and co-curricular programs; creating a caring, stimulating, structured and Christian setting; and encouraging students to use all their gifts to flourish and to achieve their potential.
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to selecting the best applicant for the position. We provide a competitive pay structure, avenues for professional development, a regular focus on career development and triennial conferences. In addition, our staff enjoy a range of benefits that care for and support them.
The School is committed to child safety, leading and supporting a child safe culture in our School and follows the National Principles of the Child Safe Organisation.
Positions currently available for 2023:
Position available for 2024:
The School welcomes applications from graduate teachers, including those yet to graduate in 2023.
To be eligible for appointment, applicants must hold, or be able to obtain, current registration with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) and a valid Working with Children Check.
If you believe you have these skills and attitudes, and can demonstrate your inspiring teaching style, please apply via email to email@example.com
Ensure that the following information is included in your Cover letter and Resume:
- Clearly state the position for which you are applying, and whether you wish to be considered for the Residential Boarding role.
- A brief statement of your educational philosophy and why you believe you would be suitable for the position.
- Cultural, recreational, and other interests, and how these might be applied in the School’s co-curricular program.
- Current position and areas of responsibility or, if you have not yet graduated, details of your current practicum placement.
- The names and contact numbers of three confidential referees, one of whom should be your current employer or, if you have not yet graduated, your current placement supervisor or mentor teacher.
Applications should be addressed to:
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School
PO Box 1198
BUNBURY WA 6231
Please note: The School reserves the right to commence with the shortlisting and interviewing process prior to the closing date.
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School encourages pre-service teachers who are studying at a metropolitan university to consider completing their practical placements at our School.
The School may be able to provide accommodation and meals to pre-service teachers free of charge. Accommodation is available in a separate facility within our Boarding School. Up to three pre-service teachers can be accommodated at any one time, with access to private bathroom facilities. This opportunity would be discussed with prospective pre-service teachers.
The School expects pre-service teachers to maintain a high standard of dress and grooming at all times whilst at the School. Dress at school should be business-like, modest and comparable with what would be worn for a job interview.