Old Grammarians’ Scholarship Criteria:
- This Scholarship is open to a student who financially would otherwise not have the opportunity to join our School community.
- The candidate must be the child or grandchild of a past student who completed their Secondary Schooling at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School and are a current member of the Old Grammarians’ Association.
- The details of the past student (including full name, year of completion and year completed) will be required on the registration form. Additional information detailing other family association with the School can also be provided.
- Only one Old Grammarians’ Scholarship will be awarded to any family.
- The candidate will be required to sit the Scholarship Selection Test to be held at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School on Saturday, 16 March 2024. (When completing the online process, complete the Academic Scholarship Application and then select Old Grammarians – fee is only paid once)
- Candidates are required to upload their last School report and most recent NAPLAN results with their online application. Note there is a $110 fee payable as part of the online application.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to an interview with the Scholarship Panel.
The Old Grammarians’ Scholarship provides remission for 20% to 50% of the tuition fee only, for the duration of the student’s schooling at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School. Applications close Monday, 10 March 2024.