The facilities and resources of the Lishman Library are available to all members of the Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School community. Parents are welcome to spend time in the Library and have borrowing access.
Patrons can search our Destiny Library catalogue here. You can also download the Quest App onto your device or via the Internet.
The recent upgrades to the Library have made searching for books more simple and accessing research materials easier. Library staff are always available to assist students with their searches.
Students are welcome before and after school to study or quietly socialise. Basic tea and coffee facilities are available for students most afternoons after school. Parents must accompany Primary-aged children after school. There are a number of programed activities in the Library each week as well as some one-off or once-a-term activities.
Community groups such as book clubs and other organisations are welcome to access the Library for meetings or gatherings. Please feel free to contact the Teacher Librarian to arrange access on (08) 9722 6140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday, Wednesday and Thursday||8.00am to 4.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am to 6.30pm|
|Friday||8.30am to 3.30pm|
- Readers' Cafe – Tuesday, 31 July – Secondary lunchtime
- Regional launch of Donate Life Week – Tuesday, 31 July
- Youth Literature Day – Wednesday, 8 August
- Young Writers' Day – Thursday, 9 August
- Literature Centre excursion – Wednesday, 29 August
- Book Sale – 3 to 5 September (funds raised donated to Indigenous Literacy Foundation)
- The Sound of Picturebooks – Monday, 10 September
Warblers Book Club (Year 5 students) – Every Thursday at lunchtime (from Week 2).
Yappers Book Club (Year 4 students) – During Tuesday lunchtimes (from Week 2).