Grammar Growth Scholarship Criteria
- Applications are open for new students entering Year 7 and Year 10 in 2023.
- Candidates must submit copies of their last school report and most recent NAPLAN results.
- Candidates must complete the registration form including a personal statement to demonstrate their involvement and achievements in one or more of the areas of sport, arts, leadership or community.
- Candidates must submit a reference from a relevant community member confirming their involvement and achievements.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to an interview with the Scholarship panel.
- Parents of short-listed candidates will need to complete a financial declaration and meet with the Chief Financial Officer.
The Grammar Growth Scholarship provides remission for 20% to 50% of the Tuition Fee only, for the duration of the student’s schooling at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School. Applications close Monday, 21 March 2022.
Completed applications can be sent to:
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School
PO BOX 1198
BUNBURY WA 6231
Email electronic versions to firstname.lastname@example.org