There is more in you...
RSIS Big Build Morocco (6-19 July 2019)
- Price: Participation fee £970 (GBP) plus flights
- About the project: Students will help construct a building consisting of two rooms where lessons can take place for the women and the children of the village who cannot or have not attended school. Students will also help put a permanent pathway in from the mountain road to Tacheddirt village.
- Aside from the project work, students will experience the diverse culture of the Berber people and their way of life, explore the bustling streets and beautiful gardens of Marrakesh and visit the ancient fortified village of Aït Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the location of many big-budget Hollywood movies.
RSIS Big Build Project in Borneo (7-20 December 2019)
- Price: Participation fee £990 (GBP) plus flights
- About the project: Tambunan Orphanage is not supported by any government funding, and is run by nuns and volunteers and entirely runs on donations from the public. The orphanage cares for 75 children who have lost their parents, whose parents cannot care for them or have been abandoned.
- The Big Build team will renovate the extremely dilapidated buildings within the orphanage. Whilst the existing foundations are still good the walls, floors, doors, decking and windows all need replacing and the entire property needs painting, plastering and decorating. The facilities such as kitchen and toilet need demolishing and rebuilding.
Apply now to participate in a RSIS Big Build Project
If you have a student who would embrace these opportunities, please encourage to apply without delay as places fill up fast. Places are filled on a first come, first served basis while aiming to maintain a balance of nationalities and genders on each team. Students do not need to register to access the Round Square Intranet site, they can log in using the generic student username and password - see About section below:
About Round Square
For more information about Round Square please visit the Round Square website https://www.roundsquare.org/
The username and password for students and parents is:
2016 Round Square Conference in Switzerland
In 2016, Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School attended the Round Square International Conference in Switzerland. Take a look at some of the highlights of the 2016 Switzerland RS Conference.
Round Square activities permeate both our Primary and Secondary Schools, with opportunities for students to further explore the Round Square IDEALS.
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School students who wish to participate in an Outgoing Exchange should download and complete the form below and return it to the School's International Exchange Co-ordinator.
Round Square Representative:
Mrs Belinda Walker email@example.com
International Exchange Co-ordinator:
Ms Cathy Elliott firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms Caroline Cooper email@example.com
Primary Round Square:
Mr Geoff Dunbar firstname.lastname@example.org or download the Young Round Square Award form below for further information.
Year 8 Exchange Co-ordinator:
Ms Jan Pocock email@example.com