The Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School Parents and Friends’ Association (P&F) invites all parents to participate in and contribute to a host of School-related activities.
Throughout 2020 and 2021 there has been a change to the way we interact, communicate, learn and support each other. The P&F is also looking to adapt and change our focus.
Our aim for 2021 is to support projects in the School which will benefit as many students as possible. We will engage in tangible developments that can be used and accessed across the Primary and Secondary Schools, now and into the future. We hope to empower individuals and groups within the School to undertake their own fundraising for specific projects.
The P&F fundraising efforts in 2021 will match specific projects. We will be clear about what we are raising funds for, what our fundraising goals are and where the funds will go. If you would like to make a contribution to our fundraising efforts through the donation of goods or services, or if you know of a business who would like to have exposure to our School Community, please complete our online form, outlining what you are able to contribute.
The P&F appreciate all input and support.
The P&F Statement of Purpose is:
- To promote the School as an organisation for its continued work with educating our children. We will do this by supporting any aspects of the Marketing team and School Executive that promote the value of education at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School.
- To promote the sense of community within the School. We will do this by supporting and organising, as appropriate, functions and other events that facilitate the coming together of the School community – parents, extended family, children, staff – to enjoy each other’s company, share ideas and work together for the betterment of the School.
- To assist the students within the School community to achieve their goals and grow as a whole person to be all that they can be.
The committee is made up of parents from both Primary and Secondary, and meetings are open to all parents. They are held in the Bovell Meeting Room each month commencing at 5.30pm. Meetings run for one hour. The committee can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Activities or Projects
If you have a group participating in a project or activity that will benefit the School Community and you would like financial support from the P&F we invite you submit our online application. Application details will be shared with School Administration and will be assessed by the P&F Finance Committee. Please allow at least six weeks for your application to be reviewed.
- P&F Newsletter Issue 7
- Meeting Minutes 10 June 2021
- End of Year President’s Letter
- P&F Constitution (2019)
- Minutes from the 2020 AGM
2021 Meeting Dates
|Thursday||18 February 2021, 5.30pm|
|Monday||22 March 2021, 5.30pm|
|Monday||3 May 2021, 5.30pm|
|Thursday||10 June 2021, 5.30pm|
|Monday||16 August 2021, 2.00pm|
|Monday||13 September 2021, 5.30pm
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
|Monday||Monday, 1 November 2021, 5.30pm|
Each year the P&F Committee supports numerous School run events. Parents in different year groups are requested to assist at these events. The following Year groups have been allocated events as follows:
|Executive||Welcome Sundowner||4 February 2020|
|Executive||Year 11 & 12 Parents Ball Social||6 February 2020|
|Primary Inflatable Sundowner||February|
|Pre-Primary/Year 1||Cross Country||May|
|Year 5||Mothers’ Day Event||May|
|Primary parents||SWAPSA Cross Country||May|
|P&F Monster Raffle|
|Years 10,11,12||Secondary Athletics Carnival||August|
|Year 6, 7, 8 and 9||Fathers’ Day Breakfast||September|
|Year 3/4||Primary Athletics Carnival||September|
Please check the School Calendar to confirm the dates for events.