The facilities and resources of the Lishman Library are available to all members of the Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School community. Parents are welcome to spend time in the Library and have borrowing access.
Patrons can search our Destiny Library catalogue here. You can also download the Quest App onto your device or via the Internet. Recent upgrades to the Library have made searching for books and accessing research materials easier. Library staff are available to assist students with their searches. We welcome you to our ‘Super Reads’ collection designed specifically for adult readers.
Primary students are welcome before school, recess and lunch. They are also welcome after school however they must be accompanied by an adult. The Library aims to complement classroom programs with our facilities, resources, equipment and services.
Community groups such as book clubs and other organisations are welcome to access the Library for meetings or gatherings. Please feel free to contact the Teacher Librarian to arrange access on (08) 9722 6140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Monday, Tuesday and Thursday||8.00am to 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am to 6.30pm|
|Friday||8.30am to 3.30pm|
- Junior Writers Day (Year 6) – 26 March 2019
- Young Writers Day (Year 7 and 8) – 27 March 2019
- Youth Literature Day (Year 9 to 12) – 28 March 2019
- Junior Writers Day (Year 6) – 18 June 2019
- Young Writers Day (Year 7 and 8) – 19 June 2019
- Youth Literature Day (Years 9 to 12) – 20 June 2019
- Warblers Book Club (Year 5 students) – Every Thursday at lunchtime (from Week 2).
- Yappers Book Club (Year 4 students) – During Tuesday lunchtimes (from Week 2).