Each year students are encouraged to participate in a range of Interhouse Carnivals. These are great community days, and parents and friends are encouraged to come along and cheer our students on. Parents are encouraged to refer to our Community Calendar for the correct dates of Carnivals and any other School events.
Information in relation to each event will be available to download prior to the event.
Primary Interhouse Swimming Carnival
- Year 1 and 2 Parent Information
- Year 3 to 6 Parent Information
- Year 3 to 6 Swimming Carnival Program
Secondary Interhouse Swimming Carnival
- Swimming Carnival 2021 Information
- Program of events 2021
- Legends Relay
Live results on the day can be obtained by searching ‘BCGS Inter House Swim Meet 2021’ on the MeetMobile App.
Secondary ACC Swimming Carnival
Whole School Interhouse Cross Country – 2021 Program
Follow the students – Bluechip results
Secondary Interhouse Athletics Carnival
Primary Interhouse Athletics Carnival
- Primary Interhouse Athletics Carnival Program
- Parent Information Primary Athletics Carnival 2020
- Online Lunch Orders – Lunch will be provided by the School Canteen. Orders need to be placed by Wednesday morning and will be delivered to Palmer Oval. Please select Primary Athletics Carnival Menu when placing your order. There will be a break for lunch where students and parents can sit together. The P&F Van will be selling drinks and snacks on the day only.
Secondary ACC Athletics Carnival
Year 7/8 Lightning Carnival
Year 9/10 Winter Carnival