Shrek The Musical
Tickets now on sale! Book online
The production will be performed in the School Auditorium, with six shows scheduled:
- Tuesday, 15 August 7.00pm **Opening Night** (SOLD OUT)
- Wednesday, 16 August 9.30am (now open to public)
- Wednesday, 16 August 7.00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Friday, 18 August 7.00pm (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday, 19 August 1.00pm **Family Fun Matinee** Come dressed as your favourite fairytale character, with opportunities to have photos taken with some of the main cast, along with fun activities for kids, including badge making, Shrek-character face masks and flag making (for you to use during the show!). (SOLD OUT)
- Special Information
Arrival and Participation: Please arrive by 12:15 pm to participate in the pre-show activities.
Dress: We encourage our audience to come dressed as your favourite fairy tale character.
Character Photo Session: Meet and take photos with the characters from 12:20 pm to 12:40 pm. Special frames have been created and parents are invited to use their own devices to snap images.
- Special Information
- Saturday, 19 August 7.00pm **Final Performance** (SOLD OUT)
Important Performance Information
- Arrival Time: The doors to the auditorium will open 10 minutes prior to the show’s commencement. We kindly request that you plan your arrival accordingly to avoid any inconvenience. If you are late, you may need to wait for a suitable time to be able to enter the auditorium.
- Parking Arrangements: Please refer to this Map for Parking at the Show detailing the parking options available for the event. We recommend entering via the Allen Road entrance (off Frances Road). Parking is available on Highway oval, and in the Northern Carpark. We recommend arriving with sufficient time to secure convenient parking and walk to the auditorium. Three bays have been allocated for ACROD passes. Please ensure these remain free for those who need them most.
- Food and Drink: No food or drink is to be consumed in the auditorium during the performance. During the intermission, we invite you to enjoy complimentary tea and coffee. It is the perfect opportunity to relax and socialise with fellow audience members. You are welcome to enjoy any home brought snacks during this period.
- Ticket Requirement: Please remember to bring your ticket with you to the event. You can either present a printed copy or show the digital version on your device for entry. If you need a copy resent, please email email@example.com with the details of the purchase name, and original email address used on the booking.
- Photography and Copyright requirements: Due to copyright, no videography or photography of the performance is permitted.
We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to these guidelines, as they help us create a respectful and enjoyable environment for our audiences.
Thank you once again for supporting Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School and being part of our production of Shrek The Musical. Our cast and crew are excited to share this magical experience with you.
Meet the cast of SHREK THE MUSICAL