Boarding Scholarship Criteria:
- Applications are open for new and current students.
- Candidates are required to sit the Scholarship Selection Test to be held at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School on Saturday, 26 March 2022.
- Short listed candidates will be invited to an interview with the Scholarship panel.
- Parents of short-listed candidates will need to complete a financial declaration and meet with the Chief Financial Officer.
- The Boarding Scholarship may be awarded in conjunction with another Scholarship at the discretion of the Head of School.
The Boarding Scholarship provides remission for 20% to 50% of the Boarding Fee only, for the duration of the period that the student boards at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School. Applications close Monday, 21 March 2022.
For more information contact:
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School
Telephone: (08) 9722 6004