- Our School
- Early Learning
- News & Events
- See us in Action
- Our Magazine
- Contact us
Secondary Scholarships for entry in 2019
Bunbury Cathedral Gammar School offers a number of Scholarships for students entering Years 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11 in 2019.
Scholarships are awarded based on results in the Scholarship Selection Test, an interview with the selection panel and supporting documentation provided for All Rounder applicants.
Applications open: Thursday, 30 November 2017
Applications close: Friday, 2 March 2018
Academic and All Rounder Scholarships
- All applicants are required to sit the Scholarship Selection Test, administered by the Academic Assessment Service, on Saturday, 17 March 2018 at Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School.
- Candidates in remote or overseas locations need to select the application for Candidates in Remote Areas.
- Applicants must Australian citizens or have Permanent Residency status
- All applications for Scholarships must made online through the Academic Assessment Service.
- Candidates must be entering Years 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11 in 2019.
- The applicants most recent School Reports and NAPLAN test results are to be submitted directly to the School.
- All Rounder Applicants are required to send additional references detailing participation in Sport or Performing Arts activities directly to the School.
- Successful candidates will be expected to commence in 2019.
- Scholarships generally cover 50% of tuition fees for the duration of the student's enrolment, up to and including Year 12.
All supporting documentation to be sent directly to the School should be addressed to:
Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School, Enrolment Office
PO Box 1198
GELORUP WA 6231
Documents can also be emailed to email@example.com
The completed Background Information Form, along with a full birth certificate, two most recent School reports, most recent NAPLAN results and a reference from your current School should be forwarded to the Enrolment Office.