Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School is a co-educational school educating both day and boarding from Kindergarten through to Year 12. Our mission is to provide excellence in all-round education within a unique environment by promoting best practice in pastoral, academic and co-curricular programs; creating a caring, stimulating, structured and Christian setting; and encouraging students to use all their gifts to flourish and to achieve their potential.
To achieve this, we believe we should devote as much attention to our staff as we do to our students. An inspired and passionate staff will inspire our students, achieving success as they undertake their studies. We provide a competitive pay structure, avenues for professional development, a regular focus on career development and triennial conferences. In addition, our staff enjoy a range of benefits that care for and support them.
- Generous discounts on school tuition fees
- Free Before and After School Care
- Tax concessions through salary sacrifice available on a range of items*
- Deferred salary scheme
- Salary Continuance Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Free accident insurance to cover employees travelling to and from work
- Ongoing professional development
- Laptop provided (for relevant positions)
- Ten weeks Long Service Leave after eight years of continuous service
- South West Sports Centre membership at a discounted corporate rate
- Free influenza vaccinations
- Up to eight weeks paid maternity leave (after qualifying period)
- Healthy Heart fitness check program (bi-annually)
- Skin Screening Examination (bi-annually)
* Please always obtain advice from your tax advisor.