Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School is an independent, Anglican, day and boarding school which has been offering outstanding educational opportunities to boys and girls from Kindergarten to Year 12 since 1972.
A thriving and well respected School with approximately 800 students and 200 staff members, our School is set on 33 hectares of natural bushland, 10 kilometres south of the City of Bunbury.
The School has a proud history of academic achievement, supported by strong and positive educational leadership that promotes excellence in teaching and pastoral care. Students have access to a wide range of co-curricular activities which enable them to flourish as individuals.
At Bunbury Cathedral Grammar School, students receive a world-class education without having to leave the South West.
Our mission is to provide excellence in all-round education within a unique environment by:
- promoting best practice in pastoral, academic and co-curricular programmes,
- creating a caring, stimulating, structured and Christian setting, and
- encouraging students to use all their gifts to flourish and to achieve their potential.
Vision and values
Our vision and values are to:
- enable each student to achieve their full potential within a welcoming and safe community that is respectful of self and others, and strives for excellence in learning.
- be a community exemplified by high expectations, where students build on their strengths and develop a strong moral character and resilience through perseverance, service, leadership and international opportunities.
- continue as a community guided by Christian values where hope abounds.
To find out more about our wonderful School, please browse this website or contact our Enrolments Office on (08) 9722 6004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org